Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2013

Customized Fat Loss Successful Story - Unnur

Hi, I share with you my best friend Customized Fat Loss Successful Story

"My name is Unnur 31 years. I've always been thin and move much .... until I met my husband in 2009 - came  CONTACT Fat  - 10kg in 1 year, thank you!

So ... I became pregnant and post-par tum, in December 2011, I had 17kg overweight! When I saw myself in the mirror, I could not think of anything other than "OJ"!

I waited and waited for the pregnancy would "slide off easily" - but it never happened!

In February 2012 I decided to do something drastic to my cause! I had heard so many great success stories from people who were using kyle leon product customized fat loss to lose weight but I did not really buy that it was able to achieve so much success in such a short time.

I decided, however, to present my case and ordered me time with customized fat loss mentor who showed me what improvements could be made, got to taste the products and felt quite amazing what this was all tasty.

Now, 15 pounds gone and I think of them!  I can not believe what it was simple, I feel so incredibly well in body and soul. I wake up in a good mood and have energy all day and I have a 7 ​​person household!!

Now I've got a lifestyle that I love and I can not think of anything else.

If you want to get the same education, monitoring and support Customized Fat Loss life style and I got them, I more than willing to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment